SM Supermalls App: Free Doughnut Treat

SM supermalls mobile app x krispy kreme

Last month, my boyfriend and I tried our luck on a scratch it card which we bought from a Lotto outlet at SM Fairview. It was our first time and we just did it for fun, but little did we know that our 20 pesos would turn to 200 pesos. Oh yes, we won! hooray for the first-timers. haha. 

The crazy thing is a week after that, I saw a sponsored post on Facebook which also involves another scratch promo. But this time, the prize at stake are Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Now who's excited to have some free doughnuts? Oh common! I know, we all do. :)

As a sweet surprise, SM Supermalls is hosting its "Download & Win" in-app mobile game. Everyday from April 30 to June 30 , 2016, 100 lucky SM Supermalls Mobile App registered users will get three (3) Original Glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts each. The steps are as easy as 1, 2, 3.
 
SM Supermalls Mobile App's Download & Win Mechanics:


SM Supermalls Mobile App's Download & Win Mechanics

SM Supermalls Mobile App's Download & Win Mechanics

Good luck guys! :) As for me, I still haven't gotten my luck. But seriously, my boyfriend did. haha. As a matter of fact here's the screenshot he sent me: 


So if you also want to have this delicious treat, go and download the SM Supermalls Mobile App now. You'll also get updates regarding the latest movies and events in SM Malls nationwide, as well as other store offerings from there.

If you have questions or just want to share your experience with the app, feel free to leave a comment down below. :)  

Follow

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top