Blogapalooza 2016: Horizons

blogapalooza 2016
blogapalooza 2016
Wonder how it feels to attend an event alone? To be honest it’s going to be a bit awkward at first but once you managed to let go of your shyness, I’m pretty sure you’ll get through it just like what exactly happened to me during this year’s Blogapalooza.

For 2016, Blogapalooza presents Horizons: Charting the Uncharted, which is the first and largest business-to-blogger networking and marketing event. It took place in Prosperity Hall Elements at Eton Centris, Quezon City. Gates opened at 10 am.

blogapalooza 2016
image from Blogapalooza's official Facebook page

Since I was planning to be an early bird, I woke up early and was excited to go until I started to feel a bit hesitant. If ever, it would be my first time to attend Blogapalooza and as a budding blogger who barely knows anyone yet, bringing a plus one would be nicer. Unfortunately, I didn’t have anyone to go with me that day. :( Yet after a couple of course of contemplating, I finally decided to go and unleash the extrovert in me.

So I came to the venue around 2 in the afternoon hoping that I still get to experience the best out of this event despite coming at a later time. As soon as I registered, I got my bag of freebies that contains the limited Jack ‘n Jill Chippy Twisters, a dozen sachets of Ponds Clear White facial foam and scrub and of course my very own Blogapalooza ID. The moment I entered the hall, I saw Winwin Marquez at the Blue Water Day Spa booth and had my photo taken with her. I heard Christian Bautista was there too but sadly he already left the event before I came. Moving on ... I began my Blogapalooza experience by dropping by to different booths. Good thing, almost everyone was accommodating. That’s why even if I was alone; I managed to enjoy this event and guess what? I even tried joining games and I have actually won some prizes!

Empire East at Blogapalooza 2016
Empire East at Blogapalooza 2016
I tried the flatlay challenge of Cocio Ph, whose product is now my personal favorite and the mind game of Empire East, wherein I won 100 peso worth of Mcdonald’s GC. Well, these were just two among the many other booths I dropped by at in this year’s Blogapalooza. Aside from booths that offered gift packs, there were also relevant guest speakers who shared to us some blogging and marketing tips. 

blogapalooza 2016

I could keep on blogging about the whole amazing experience but I don’t want to bore you with that. Indeed, I had so much fun. I didn’t regret going here and I cannot wait for the next one. :)


Follow

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top