Starbucks' Double Sticker Treat!


2016 has already began, but who haven't gotten their planner yet? Definitely ME!! Well, planner is really one of my essentials. It keeps me updated with deadlines, the list of things I have to do and events I have to attend. Besides, this is also where I write down special/memorable events using color pens to highlight them. By doing so, I'll sure have something to look back at the end of the year. So it's not just about my plans and schedules, it also serves as a notebook of memories. And if you're eyeing for a Starbucks planner but still lack some stickers, like me, don't fret because Starbucks has good news for us! :)

photo from Starbucks Philippines Facebook page
Starting from January 5 to 8, Starbucks lovers out there will get two (2) planner promotion stickers for every purchase of a handcrafted drink. This promo is valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines. Aside from that, Starbucks has also announced that their planner promotion is extended until January 17, 2016. So hurry call your friends and invite them over a cup of coffee because it isn't too late for a planner.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top