Tried and Tested: Maybelline Show Lip



Last time I did a review on Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-In-One Powder Foundation. Now, I'll be reviewing Maybelline's Color Show Lipstick. I got mine for 150-160PHP only; sorry I'm not so sure anymore. Anyway, Maybelline's Color Show Lipstick is available in 15 colors, based on Maybelline Ph website. If you want to see the complete list of the swatches and their corresponding codes/names, go here. Mine is 201 Downtown Red.

Let's go first with the packaging. Well, it's so simple. Nothing special or fancy about it. And for that, I give it a 3/5. When it comes to the smell, it somehow smells like a cherry. I loved it! :) But what I really love about this lipstick is that it's actually long lasting; could stay for four to five hours. "Finally!" --- that's what I told myself the first time I tried this. I've been looking for a lipstick that could last long, but I was a bit hesitant to try out brands. I was worried that I might invest in a lipstick that will only disappoint me, but you know what? This one doesn't. It's worth a penny! 

I had this expensive red lipstick before from a famous brand. I was so excited back then to use it. Although I loved the color, but my problem is that it doesn't last long enough, like I need to re-apply it several times in a day. For an expensive lipstick like that, I don't think it's worth it. But of course, it may work for some but unfortunately not in me. Anyway going back to Maybelline's Color Show Lipstick, it's not glossy and at the same time, it does not show off my chapped lips. Overall, I'll give it a 4/5. 

I wanna hear your review/experience with this product too. Simply leave your comments below. :)

Follow


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. My sister had this and she loves it! It stains the lips nicely too :)


    CJ | From Manila with Love: Beauty, Life & Feminism

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top