Maskipaps: The Crossover 2015



Looks like bands + DJs is the new thing nowadays. And that's exactly what happened at UP's Maskipaps: The Crossover event last December 14, 2015 at the UP Sunken Garden. Maskipaps, is the official afterparty of UP lantern parade. It was my first time to attend such event. Usually, I only attended UP Fair, which by the way made this year's Valentines Day extra special because of Updharma Down's performance. 😍


Anyway, back to Maskipaps event ... Willfred and I bought our tickets at SM ticket outlet in SM Manila, two days before the event itself. Tickets cost 250 php each and I must say it was worth it! 😁 I enjoyed it especially during the set of  Parokya ni Edgar. It was the third time I watched them perform live and nothing has change. It was a great performance. They're absoultely the best! 



Other bands such as Mayonnaise, Urbandub, Franco, Silent Sanctuary and Autotelic were also present.

At midnight, the "crossover" took place as DJs start to dominate the stage. Too bad, I didn't get to see Patty Tiu of Deuce Manila because we already need to get going. 😞💔 Most of our companions (high school friends) have classes/work the following day. Though it kind'a broke my heart, I tried to understand as there would definitely next time to see Patty Tiu. :) *hopefully*

And here's what I wore that night. Didn't get to take some OOTD photo that night, obviously. Haha. 



White halter top + loose button down shirt + navy blue skirt from Jewels (which I bought that same night out of my sudden desire to buy clothes for the event hahaha). 





Follow


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top