Experience Cafe Travel along Taft, Manila!


One of the hardest decisions we and our friends always encounter in school is whether where to hang-out during long breaks. If you want a place where you can eat, drink coffee, study, relax or even take a nap--- all in one, well this blog post is right for you! I'm taking you to the best hangout place known as Cafe Travel.

I've been here three times already and obviously I love it! This is exactly the kind of coffee shop that I'm looking for whenever I wanted to chill or kill time. It is not your typical table-and-chairs set up. Instead, you and your friends will choose your own place from their mini compartment/room-like sections, where you will sit on the floor with four big and fluffy pillows around. And you'll going to love it even more because you could actually lie down and even take a nap! How comfy is that? :) Meanwhile, for a larger group, you could occupy the second floor, which is more spacious. (yes, there's a second floor!) 

Cafe Travel offers a list of yummy frappes (P180) all topped with an oreo, under their Travel Special menu. So far, I tasted their Caramel and Green Tea frappes and both taste great! For a sweet tooth like me, it's definitely worth a penny. It's not only because of the oreo, but their whipped cream too. It tastes like heaven (though, I never tasted heaven, of course haha). I would even like to come back to try their other Travel Specials.




I have also tried their smoothies, specifically their mango and strawberry smoothies (P150). I also like their smoothies. They were well blended. And, before I forgot, I'd like you to know that you can post notes on their wall. You could even ask the waiters for some post-it notes. 


Cafe Travel is located at second Floor, Archer's Nook Center, 2624 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila. Feel free to share your thoughts with me. Just leave a comment below. :) 


Follow

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top